No Availability at the Disney Vero Beach Resort

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
So, we have been looking at staying for a 4 night getaway at the Disney Vero Beach Resort this fall. We are not DVC, so we were just booking outright. We really wanted some specific dates in mid-October, but they is nothing available. I decided to start checking all kinds of dates including August, September and even November. Nothing! Had a similar issue when I looked at Disney's Hilton Head Island resort. Anyone have any insight on why they would be so booked up? I am a former CM and used to book these resorts for guests and it never used to be difficult. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

That doesn't sound correct. Hilton Head is scheduled for a full refurb but not until 2021. And VB just finished one not too long ago and is not currently being refurbed. It sounds as if DVC hasn't released any inventory over for cash reservations. There's been a few other odd things that way.

I just started looking at these two resorts as well and also got "No Availability" no matter what dates and length of stay I put in.

Since pretty much the entire month is available for points (for all booking categories), I agree with Kat. Looks like nothing has been sent to CRO/DVC yet. You'll just have to keep checking. My guess is that cash stays will be available closer to arrival than 7 months.

Something weird is happening because the resorts are shown as not available for any time in the future, beginning from now, even though, e.g., Hilton Head is being shown as open within the 60-day window on the DVC site when any available rooms can be rented by Disney.

Last edited:
Is it possible that available units at these resorts were turned over to RCI so the WDW and Disneyland units could use any available cash rooms during the Star Wars launch?

Perhaps OP does not want to assume risk?Some are not willing to take any risk and is not comfortable with the owner having "control" over reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter