No availability for many restaurants at 60 days + 10?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
I am at 60 days + 10 today which should mean that I should have wide availability for all restaurants because it is the first chance to book them today. However, Jiko, Topolino Terrace, CRT, BOG, Chef Mickeys, Space 220, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli and many more have absolutely no reservations available no matter the party size? When do these reservations become available? For our last trip, I was a little late at booking reservations and could barely find any decent reservations and now when I'm on right at the correct time/ day, there is extremely limited availability.

What error is it giving you? And any chance your staying at swan reserve? I had to use the mobile chat option to get my adrs.

Our 60 + 10 was 2 days ago. BOG, CRT, Topolins, Storybook, Space, Ohana... all unavailable. Holding my breath that we can get a few of the hard to get ADR's before the final payment is due. Family is really disappointed at this point.

I have the same issue trying to book Jiko, nothing available for any date in July, but I see a few in June. I called in and was told the schedule for Jiko in July was not yet finalized, but when it is, they will add it to the availability. So I will just keep checking each morning for it to show up.

I now see what you are talking about - there are quite a few restaurants that show no availability. I wouldn't give up hope, I think they will eventually get added, just need to keep checking. Also, we just returned from a quick two night stay and were able to get both Topolinos and Flying Fish the day before - I think people cancel 24 hours out to avoid the no-show charge.

I have the same issue trying to book Jiko, nothing available for any date in July, but I see a few in June. I called in and was told the schedule for Jiko in July was not yet finalized, but when it is, they will add it to the availability. So I will just keep checking each morning for it to show up.

I now see what you are talking about - there are quite a few restaurants that show no availability. I wouldn't give up hope, I think they will eventually get added, just need to keep checking. Also, we just returned from a quick two night stay and were able to get both Topolinos and Flying Fish the day before - I think people cancel 24 hours out to avoid the no-show charge.

Thanks! That is helpful to hear... Yeahhh I just like having it planned and done with so I can stop checking! On our last trip, we could get into places with the mobile walk up option but reservations were still hard to find even last minute. I will have to keep checking. Thanks!

Try the website browser, when I booked for early July I could not get anything on the app.

We were at Disney over Mother's Day weekend. There were very limited ADRs available, but Jiko showed availability every night. I would keep trying, I'm sure you will be able to book there eventually! :)

We were trying to get Ogas and Space 220 for our 2nd week in June trip. Nothing available the days we wanted for a while. A few days ago I was just messing around in the app and suddenly both available. Not ideal times, but we snagged them. Keep trying

I am at 60 days + 10 today which should mean that I should have wide availability for all restaurants because it is the first chance to book them today. However, Jiko, Topolino Terrace, CRT, BOG, Chef Mickeys, Space 220, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli and many more have absolutely no reservations available no matter the party size? When do these reservations become available? For our last trip, I was a little late at booking reservations and could barely find any decent reservations and now when I'm on right at the correct time/ day, there is extremely limited availability.

2 Days ago at 5:30 AM EST the system when down (our ADR Day). It did not come back up until almost 6:30. After not getting everything we were after I had called WDWDINE and they informed me that there was a system issue. Until it could be resolved several restaurants July availability would be held back. We had inquired about a few of those you had mentioned but there were more, I know O'Hana for sure

I had no issues booking ADRs for end of July (even Space 220 lounge on 60+10) BUT the schedule for Savi ans Droid depot look stuck to July 23rd and I need July 24th.

I had issues viewing reservations on a computer but it worked on the app

2 Days ago at 5:30 AM EST the system when down (our ADR Day). It did not come back up until almost 6:30. After not getting everything we were after I had called WDWDINE and they informed me that there was a system issue. Until it could be resolved several restaurants July availability would be held back. We had inquired about a few of those you had mentioned but there were more, I know O'Hana for sure
Yes, I was told this by WDWDINE as well. A glitch meant that too many ADRs were handed out for June. But I don’t understand why this means that they hold back ADRs for July?

Yes, it seems that the experience of making ADRs is all over the place! Our 60 +10 window was this morning and since we are on west coast time, it was a 2:55 am wake-up call o_O (I'm at least grateful it was the weekend lol!) We each had a phone and our laptops and each device was giving us intermittent error messages - the dreaded come back later/nothing available. We kept at it and refresh, refresh, refresh - by 3:45am we had booked everything we wanted, yay! CA Grill, Sci-Fi Diner, Boma, San Angel Inn, and lastly we divided up our 4-top into 2 each, I'm taking one son and he reserved with the other for Space Lounge 220 reservations for 10 minutes apart. One of our teens really wanted to check it out, so we just wanted it for the experience, not for dinner. We'll doFood & Wine treats & QS for everything else. The next step in our mission is accomplished!

I had no issues booking ADRs for end of July (even Space 220 lounge on 60+10) BUT the schedule for Savi ans Droid depot look stuck to July 23rd and I need July 24th.
I am having the same issue with Droid Depot and Savi's. Glad to know it isn't just me. It also doesn't look like any of the Magic Kingdom dessert parties have been loaded for the end of July either 😥.

I am having the same issue with Droid Depot and Savi's. Glad to know it isn't just me. It also doesn't look like any of the Magic Kingdom dessert parties have been loaded for the end of July either 😥.

And I couldn’t get Capture your Moments at MK at 4am for 60+10 (really 60+12 for me so third day on a row staying up late and booking at 6am). Yes it opens at midnight but 4am and nothing?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter