No availability for many restaurants at 60 days + 10?

Same... hoping they release all the July reservations on June 1st. 🤞

So, this morning, I see time slots available for July 31 - 60 days out from today, but still nothing for the rest of July.
I called in to Disney Dining and spoke with a a very nice CM about it. She looked and could see all the reservations that have been made at Jiko and confirmed that no-one has any reservations in July even though the restaurant is scheduled to be open. Putting me on hold, she connected to "Business Integration" (which I assume is some kind of IT department) and was told there is a glitch with Jiko and a couple other restaurants in July that is preventing the time slots from opening up. They are close to fixing it and when they do the time slots will just show up - could be at any time of the day, not the normal 6am dump. So just need to keep checking.

A week or two ago they took dining (and I assume other reservations) offline to perform maintenance. When it came back up it seems they forgot to put some restaurants (and other reservations) back "live". I've seen this happen for sure with Via Napoli, Sci Fi, and Citricos. I am sure there are others that are affected as well.

The three I mentioned above got "fixed" and suddenly there went from 0 reservations in all of June to multiple reservations available each day. I imagine they will eventually figure it out for everything else that is problematic, but it is Disney IT so who knows when.

So, this morning, I see time slots available for July 31 - 60 days out from today, but still nothing for the rest of July.
I called in to Disney Dining and spoke with a a very nice CM about it. She looked and could see all the reservations that have been made at Jiko and confirmed that no-one has any reservations in July even though the restaurant is scheduled to be open. Putting me on hold, she connected to "Business Integration" (which I assume is some kind of IT department) and was told there is a glitch with Jiko and a couple other restaurants in July that is preventing the time slots from opening up. They are close to fixing it and when they do the time slots will just show up - could be at any time of the day, not the normal 6am dump. So just need to keep checking.
Thank you so much for the update! So frustrating.

I had no issues booking ADRs for end of July (even Space 220 lounge on 60+10) BUT the schedule for Savi ans Droid depot look stuck to July 23rd and I need July 24th.
I have a 7/24 savi that I dont need. If I drop it can you pick it up?
Its 4:45

For all my hard to get ones I use mouse dining web site

I’ve had trouble with CRT for August 10th - even not available as recently as this morning. But it appears they have loaded it in and I was able to book this evening!

Jiko July reservations just loaded! Go get 'em!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter