No Billy Hill Shows on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

S. S. Columbia

DIS Veteran
Starting on Feb 3, the DL Calendar shows no Billy Hill & The Hillbillies shows on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Over at MC there was a thread today that mentioned this, and the DL Calendar seems to confirm it.

According to the thread, the Blue Team will still be on Sundays and Mondays, and the Gold Team will still be on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but the Green Team won't be playing anymore.

:scared1: :faint:

Jack Sparrow getting the boot, I'm alright with, but cutting into my boyfriend's stage time is just PLAIN WRONG!!

Tina, girlfriend, we've got some complaining to do! :mad:

According to the thread, the Blue Team will still be on Sundays and Mondays, and the Gold Team will still be on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but the Green Team won't be playing anymore.

Ahhh, ok, now I see that my boyfriend isn't being affected at all. Ok, all is right with the world, nothing to see here. . . move along. :rolleyes1

Wha???????????????????? WHY would they do that????? Are they INSANE????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter