No Car!

kieranfox

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

I'm stayin at the All Star Movies Resort in September and have a few questions about the WDW Transport System...

1) How often are the buses between the parks from my resort?

2) Am I gonna be ok using the WDW transport system?

3) Are taxi's expensive or an easier option?

4) How do I get to Universal and Sea World?

I'd appreciate it if someone could get back to me on this... cheers guys! :o)

Buses run every 15-20 minutes. The transportation system is pretty good as long as you are not a really impatient person! Taxis are really expensive, can't remember the exact cost, but when we read it on the side of a taxi we choked! If you really need to get somewhere by a certain time though it may be an option. I believe Mears offers transportation from the resorts to Universal, etc. You can schedule this with them, not sure if they run by your times or on their own schedule.

Kieranfox
1) The WDW transportation is good and it will get any were on Disney that you need to go!!
2) The Taxi's can get expensive!!
3) If to need transportation to Disney from the airport or when your leavening to go back to the airport or if you need to go to Sea World or Universal You call us. We are the sponsors of the transportation boards. ºoº ºoº ºoº http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Kieranfox

I replied t your post on the UK forum but I will reply here as well.

1. Buses are regular, I've never had a long wait.
2. You will be fine without a car. I've stayed at All Stars 4 times and never had a car.
3. Havent used taxi's so cant help you with that one.
4. We have always used Mears. Cost $10 per person (round trip in 2000).

If I can be of any help to you feel free to send me a pm:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter