No dates for July WOC dessert party yet?

I am checking regularly and will post here when it's back up, but as of this morning, still no ability to make new WOC DP reservations

Following - I'm curious how this works when places aren't open yet (WOC dessert party and Lamplight Lounge, specifically)

I received a voicemail from Disney on the 10th, canceling our June 23rd booking.

"I'm calling in regards to your WOC Dessert Party reservation on the 23rd. Unfortunately due to show technical difficulties they will be canceling everybody's reservation for the next month or so" - refund details then followed.

I currently have a reservation for 7/2 and they haven’t canceled it yet. I’m expecting the call, but hopeful it’ll be back up.

I just called Dining Reservations and was told all WoC Dining and dessert packages/parties have been canceled. The CM I spoke with said they were informed of this on Thursday, and it could change, and to keep checking back on their website. She also checked and WoC is still scheduled to start June 23rd.

Not all of them have been canceled. At least, not yet. Mine for 6/29 is still there.
The only thing that’s consistent on this is confusion. When I called the dining number there was a specific number to push for World of Color dining packages, which after selecting and waiting a half hour I’m told all WoC packages/parties have been permanently canceled! The CM said they’re always the last to know, and again it could all change later. She also had heard nothing about technical issues preventing it from opening next weekend.

The Disney Partyline is "Due to technical difficulties, we won't be showing the show until further notice." CMs aren't trusted with further information. I doubt the majority answering phones even know it is down til they look. Which is why Disney fan sites can sometimes be more accurate. From what I have heard, there was some major damage a few weeks back, and I seriously doubt it will be able to open prior to Aug. And I have been told that is wishful thinking. Disney has higher hopes than us and so they do the "until further notice."

there was something just now posted on the WOC superthread where evidentally it has gone from being done in a few months till now not operational till end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter