No dining availability in Disneyland

What time do DL dining reservations open? We are going in January and staying at Cali: I’d like to get a calendar reminder placed for day 60.

thank you!!

I think it depends what day of the week, which restaurant and the phase of the moon …. LOL

The three I mentioned above opened today for 11/21 at 6AM EST (60 days)

What time do DL dining reservations open? We are going in January and staying at Cali: I’d like to get a calendar reminder placed for day 60.

thank you!!

Well, in the past they were released at 60 days at 3am pacific, however, that is currently not happening. I got my LL reservation 50 days out in the middle of the afternoon. Got my Carthay at about 42 days in the morning. And finally got Carnation Cafe at 30 days in the afternoon. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how they are releasing things lately.

I’m there 11/21 - 11/23 and the only availability for 11/21 this morning is LL, Brea Bakery and Magic Key. This is beyond frustrating ….
Same dates as us! I think they are behind on releasing some of these . I was on line as soon as it opened grrrr

Same dates as us! I think they are behind on releasing some of these . I was on line as soon as it opened grrrr
That's funny I was up this morning being annoyed by the lack of ability to make ressies too. We're the same dates as well (low points + kids out of school make it prime time I guess?). I'm only waiting for Carnation and Trader Sam's. My phone was being wonky until noon and by the time I called they were down to the last cabana at the resort for check in day; we wanted half day GC but got full DLH instead. Not sure if we'll keep it, kind of depends on when I can get reservations for meals.

No Carnation Cafe or Blue Bayou for 11/21 - 11/23 still. I’m assuming they just haven’t been released yet and I haven’t missed the boat. Why is this so overly complicated?

Same dat
No Carnation Cafe or Blue Bayou for 11/21 - 11/23 still. I’m assuming they just haven’t been released yet and I haven’t missed the boat. Why is this so overly complicated?
[/QUOT
same dates as our group! BB did have reservations on our dates last week we grabbed one. Also cafe orleans but nothing for Carnation yet . Still waiting for minnies breakfast

I got Cafe Orleans and Carthay Circle …. good to know I didn’t miss Carnation. Sounds like I did miss out on BB though … womp, womp ….

I got Cafe Orleans and Carthay Circle …. good to know I didn’t miss Carnation. Sounds like I did miss out on BB though … womp, womp ….
Same with us. I think I can live without BB this trip but I really want the pickles from Carnation :rotfl:

Does anyone know if Carthay will be changing their menu, I think it use to change a bit for the seasons.

Same with us. I think I can live without BB this trip but I really want the pickles from Carnation :rotfl:

Does anyone know if Carthay will be changing their menu, I think it use to change a bit for the seasons.

I can get the Monte Cristo at Orleans as well. It’s more about the ambience at BB.

Don’t know about CC menu?

Minnie Character breakfast for Nov 23 opened today! It’s says no times available but when you check availability anyhow times pop up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter