No dining reservation on My Aulani?

JenaRuns

Mouseketeer
I made a character breakfast reservation through the app, but it doesn't show up on My Aulani (which shows only my room reservation). I'm not worried about it, because I called and the CM said I do have the reservation and her record of my confirmation number matches mine. But still, it would be nice to have it in "writing" on my phone. The CM had no idea why it isn't showing up. Do you smart, techie folks have any ideas about how to get my dining reservation to appear in my trip plans? Thank you!

It's because all of the Disney resort apps are trash.

The answer to getting any of them to work tends to involve multiple device/cookie resets, going on/off wi-fi, and ritual sacrifice of an antique Duffy Bear by moonlight.

It's because all of the Disney resort apps are trash.

The answer to getting any of them to work tends to involve multiple device/cookie resets, going on/off wi-fi, and ritual sacrifice of an antique Duffy Bear by moonlight.
Rats! And here I sit without a Duffy....

When I made my dinner reservation via phone CM (that is how they were handling reservations this past July) I was told that my reservation would not show up on the app. I was given a confirmation but didn't need it when we showed up to restaurant. The Aulani app is pretty limited compared to Disney park apps.

When I made my dinner reservation via phone CM (that is how they were handling reservations this past July) I was told that my reservation would not show up on the app. I was given a confirmation but didn't need it when we showed up to restaurant. The Aulani app is pretty limited compared to Disney park apps.
Thanks! Looks like the app can be just ignored in this case. :P

We were just in aulani. I had made a makahiki reservation a couple months before arrival but I couldn’t find the reservation or date. It didn’t show up on the app. But i got a call the day before confirming which was fine since we didn’t have other plans, other than dining reservations not being there I thought the app was very good. It had all the days activities including character experience times And was easy to use.
We had not been to aulani in two years because of covid, we used to go every year. We were there 10 days and never left the resort except to go across the street or next door to four seasons and the Marriott for dinner a few times. . We love it! And I thought the app was an added bonus this time.

At what time can dining reservations be booked 30 days in advance? And is it like WDW reservations where you can start booking reservations for any day during your Aulani stay 30 days prior to the 1st day of the stay?

At what time can dining reservations be booked 30 days in advance? And is it like WDW reservations where you can start booking reservations for any day during your Aulani stay 30 days prior to the 1st day of the stay?
Midnight Hawaiian time

I made a character breakfast reservation through the app, but it doesn't show up on My Aulani (which shows only my room reservation). I'm not worried about it, because I called and the CM said I do have the reservation and her record of my confirmation number matches mine. But still, it would be nice to have it in "writing" on my phone. The CM had no idea why it isn't showing up. Do you smart, techie folks have any ideas about how to get my dining reservation to appear in my trip plans? Thank you!
My wife and I have a reservation for Ama Ama in Feb, and it’s not on our app either, though I had saved the email confirmation. You might be able to find yours if you search your email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter