No dinner reservations at 50's Prime Time for August?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I just made our dining reservations today and there are none available after 3:00 at Prime Time for August 1st, 2nd,or 3rd. Anyone know why?

Last edited:
It's too soon to book for 8/1 and later unless you have a WDW resort reservation and can follow the 180+10 booking.

180 days from 8/1 is not until Thurs., 2/1/18
You can only book ADRs for 8/1 NOW if your checkin date is 7/22 or before. on 7/23 you would be able to book for 8/2, etc.

Someone will correct me if I'm confused on that.

It's too soon to book for 8/1 and later unless you have a WDW resort reservation and can follow the 180+10 booking.

180 days from 8/1 is not until Thurs., 2/1/18
You can only book ADRs for 8/1 NOW if your checkin date is 7/22 or before. on 7/23 you would be able to book for 8/2, etc.

Someone will correct me if I'm confused on that.
Yes I have a resort reservation and mine opened up until August 3rd. Prime Time had lunch available and other restaurants at HS had dinner available for a lot of different times. It is just Prime Time has no openings after 3:00. It doesn't even show the times for after that.
I did make a 2:45 reservation for August 2nd but wanted a later time.

Our booking window opened Monday. Was not able to get Primetime and just thought it was because we have a bigger party. Tonight I see they are not open past 3:15. Weird.

This has been happening more frequently at HS lately. Lots of times the GM doesn't want to open up bookings due to uncertainty. Keep checking daily, eventually times will open up.

Our booking window opened Monday. Was not able to get Primetime and just thought it was because we have a bigger party. Tonight I see they are not open past 3:15. Weird.
It is odd . Be Our Guest does not have any dinner openings either.

Yes we could not get BOG either and then I read they have not released any dinner reservations past July 27th.

That is the day we wanted too! I am keeping on eye on these 2 restaurants in case anything changes.

Primetime just opened up dinner reservations. Check you should be able to get one. I was able to get a 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter