No dogs allowed on the 300 loop

LML

Earning My Ears
HI there!! Just wanted to let others know that dogs are not allowed on the 300 loop. At least that is what we were told. No way, no how!! We were told "Maybe they were allowed on the 300 loop on a trial basis but NO WAY are dogs allowed in that loop.":confused:

Yeah, they've been 'testing' that now for a couple of years. I think one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing--reservation wise. When we were there in June of 00 they were redoing 300 and made it a pet loop. We stayed there in August of that year with a dog and was still a pet loop in June and July of this year. I think they just get confused when people request a preferred pet loop.

Barbara
144 days to go

The reservation agent told us the same thing....but we KNEW we were right, so my husband called the Fort Wilderness Resort while I was on the phone with the agent and they confirmed that the 300 loop IS a pet loop....we will be there with our dog in March!:)

We just got back two weeks ago from Fort Wilderness. We spent 5 weeks camping in the 300 loop with our dog Chloe. So unless they have changed it in the last two weeks dogs are allowed on the 300 loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter