• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No email yet about 4-23-24 Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom

lawgator

Pixie Dust Catcher
I was lucky enough to get reservations and an email confirmation originally. However, I still have not received any information about the event tomorrow from Disney. Has anyone received an email with details about entry times, etc. ? If so, could you please share it? Thank you very much.

I was lucky enough to get reservations and an email confirmation originally. However, I still have not received any information about the event tomorrow from Disney. Has anyone received an email with details about entry times, etc. ? If so, could you please share it? Thank you very much.
I received this on Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_2064.jpeg
    IMG_2064.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2065.jpeg
    IMG_2065.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
I received this on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter