• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Entertainment Rate for 2004??

bartoscowabunga

Mouseketeer
I got my new 2004 entertainment book and the IOA resorts are not in there this year. They are also not listed on the website. Are there no entertainment rates for 2004? If not, how do you get a room at a reasonable price?

My 2004 Entertainment book lists the Universal resorts and pretty much all Loews hotels for that matter. I don't think that the 2004 Entertainment rates have been released yet but from what I have read they will be released sometime in November.

They will be available. They are just not out yet. Many have called to verify. Just keep checking these boards as we are all keeping each other posted.

I was looking at my Entertainment book tonight and in my book, it seems that it is different from years past. The Universal hotels are listed under the "Lowest Rate Guaranteed" section. You don't call the hotel directly, but have to call an 800 number for all hotels under this section. In addition, you have to pay up front for the entire stay and there is a charge of $20 for any changes or cancellations. Has anyone else noticed this??

Pam

That is if you book through entertainment. If you contact Universal directly, it's not the same.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter