No fantasmic dinner package for March?

Reese'smom

Mouseketeer
Its my 180 day today and I've tried to make reservations fr the fantasmic dinner package- nothing comes up as available. Are they all gone or have they not become available yet?

Its my 180 day today and I've tried to make reservations fr the fantasmic dinner package- nothing comes up as available. Are they all gone or have they not become available yet?

I'd say most likely not available yet. Though Fantasmic is showing on the TA calendar for March, with it being so far out Disney may not know how many showings they will offer and what times, so they won't let anyone book a package yet. Once the date gets closer and show times are firmed up, they should release them.

I called yesterday about this same thing. The CM told me she hasn't been able to see any openings for March yet either.
She said just check back everyday. :earsboy:

Had the same issue. Someone on Disboards FB suggested checking back in 2-4 weeks...same thing happened to her for her October booking. Here's hoping!

Fast-forward to now. My 180 date came up and at 6 AM I could find a single time at a restaurant I'm not sure I really want (prefer Mama Melrose) around April 2 or 3. Is there a chance Mama Melrose just isn't available? I was surprised there was nothing at all the entire few days I was checking.

I was looking for the same a few days ago. Nothing available for the 30th. I assume they are not released yet because I did my ADRs right when they opened on my 180. So, I booked my restaurant and will grab a fast pass if I cant get the dinner package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter