• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No finger scan to enter park

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryon

Leave all problems at home and enjoy Disney magic!
Since there is no finger scan to enter the parks right now....how does Disney verify that you do not use some one else's ticket?

I mean, I suppose you could risk it, but to what end? It still takes a day off of a ticket from whoever's ticket you use! But they have their ways or they wouldn't be skipping the scan!

What is the process for entering park, temp check + check your phone for the day's ticket and reservation or ??? Now that you don't 'tap in' and scan your MagicBand, how is this done?

What is the process for entering park, temp check + check your phone for the day's ticket and reservation or ??? Now that you don't 'tap in' and scan your MagicBand, how is this done?
You still need to touch your MagicBand to the reader to enter the park. Biometrics (finger scans) are not currently being used due to the pandemic.

We still taped our magic band to enter, they just don't have you doing a finger scan. Neither of us carry a bag, so no bag check.
They had forehead temp scanning kiosks set up prior to entering the ticket/band scanning entrance. It was a quick moving process, no lines. Same experience going to the Springs.
This was Feb. 1 & 2, 2021 into MK & Epcot

You do tap your ticket or mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter