• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Flight of Passage fastpass

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
We are going the week of 10/22. No fast passes available for FOP at all. What's up?

I had same problem 60 days out but finally got lucky. Lots of people change plans and cancel. Keep checking and good luck!

We are going the week of 10/22. No fast passes available for FOP at all. What's up?

What's up? It's the newest most popular ride with huge waits. Hottest, most in-demand FP in town.

Many people only have luck booking it toward the end of their trip. Since you can book 60 days from your checkin date for all your park days, people who arrive before you were already able to book FOP for days you are there (end of their trip is at the beginning of yours). So, it's important to look at the end of your trip when your 60 day window opens. More availability then. Needs to be the first FP you look for as late in your trip as possible.

Last edited:

It is an incredible ride. So glad we were able to get a fast pass. And even happier my kids got to ride twice with rider swap

It's currently the single most popular ride in Orlando. The fact that it's tough to get a FP for it isn't that surprising.

Keep trying. I just got mine for 4 people 53 days days out. I just kept trying to modify stuff when I had a chance. I work 50 some hours per week and can't spend all day at a computer or even on my cell computer hone. Keep trying.

look at the late nights, a lot of us just picked up some 7pmish FP for the extended hours! I am arriving 3 days before you (10/19) and the first FoP FP+ I could get at my 60 days was 10/23

and keep checking!

I had same problem 60 days out but finally got lucky. Lots of people change plans and cancel. Keep checking and good luck!
I was lucky at about 45 days out. I checked every day, and was so happy. We went on the ride last night!

Just made mine this morning. We arrive 10-25 and have FOP FP+ for 3 different days including the 25th. Available at all different times. I would keep looking.

I just got 3 of them for October 2nd. They extended the park hours until 8 pm, so some opened up. I've been keeping an eye on it every day since my 60 day mark, and I finally got them. Doing a happy dance right now!!

Scored two for our Disney Springs day at 6:45. So frustrating that I can't then get Rivers of Light fast passes because of the time.

I guess I should be happy that I got them at all - right??

Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter