No FP Memorial Day weekend

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
We have APs and an onsite trip booked for June. My DS is going to Florida next week with his GF and they want to do 3 days in Disney which includes Memorial Day weekend. There were no value resorts available so they will be offsite. I made one day of FP but we reached our maximum FP allowance due to him staying offsite. Just wondering what advice to give my fastpass less son. He will be doing Epcot, DHS with no FP. Is it usually very crowded that weekend too?

you can still have a good time. Do you know about the refresh FP trick. He can still make day of FP on the day he is there. Some times just being there with someone and taking in all that is around you is fun.

you can still have a good time. Do you know about the refresh FP trick. He can still make day of FP on the day he is there. Some times just being there with someone and taking in all that is around you is fun.

I don't think he'd be able to make FP+ day of because they reached their FP+ limit due to a future trip.

I'd actually suggest cancelling 3 days of FP+ for your June trip so that he can use them for the May trip. Pretty much anything is available on MDE same day with a little refreshing, especially in June.

We have APs and an onsite trip booked for June. My DS is going to Florida next week with his GF and they want to do 3 days in Disney which includes Memorial Day weekend. There were no value resorts available so they will be offsite. I made one day of FP but we reached our maximum FP allowance due to him staying offsite. Just wondering what advice to give my fastpass less son. He will be doing Epcot, DHS with no FP. Is it usually very crowded that weekend too?

I'm confused. Has he not purchased tickets? He can get his own FP+ for every day at this point as long as he has tickets. If he's waiting to purchase tickets once he gets there, tell him to get them NOW so he can do his own FP+.

I don't think he'd be able to make FP+ day of because they reached their FP+ limit due to a future trip.

I'd actually suggest cancelling 3 days of FP+ for your June trip so that he can use them for the May trip. Pretty much anything is available on MDE same day with a little refreshing, especially in June.
You can do day of FP when you rich your limit. I have had to do this a number of times. You have to wait until you tap in to the park to make them.

I'm confused. Has he not purchased tickets? He can get his own FP+ for every day at this point as long as he has tickets. If he's waiting to purchase tickets once he gets there, tell him to get them NOW so he can do his own FP+.
For people with AP you can only make 7 days or the number of days on site my guess is the OP Has a 6 day trip making the one day they did get FP 7 since they are off site this make 7 days. So the son will have to wait till the day he is there to make his FP

For people with AP you can only make 7 days or the number of days on site my guess is the OP Has a 6 day trip making the one day they did get FP 7 since they are off site this make 7 days. So the son will have to wait till the day he is there to make his FP

I thought he wouldn’t be able to make them when he was there! I’m happy he will be able to make them once he is in the park. Thanks for the info!

So, the son must be going on the trip in June too and therefore can't make FP+ for this trip???

So, the son must be going on the trip in June too and therefore can't make FP+ for this trip???
With an AP you can only make 7 days of FP unless staying on site. My guess is he is going in June for 6 days and then going again in a few weeks the OP made one day of FP my guess is this out the son at 7 days since he is not on site this put him at 7 days. So he will have to wait to book each FP day of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter