No luggage delivery for now with Magical Express

This choice is bringing back me driving down. For me to drive, it takes 8 hours. For me to fly, it’s 2 hours to the airport, 3 hours at the airport, 2 hours for the flight, and at least an hour in DME for a total of 8 hours. If I’m going to end up spending the same amount of time, then I may as well drive down so I can take what I want to and not worry about the weight of my suitcases.

Less luggage? Carseat/striker combos? Larger car? USPS large Flat Rate boxes?

Thanks. Unfortunately less luggage for 5 people for a 3 week stay isn’t possible for us, nor is a car seat stroller combo for any child older than an infant. We rent strollers offsite and they aren’t allowed to deliver or pick up on property so we’re responsible for returning the strollers on the way back to the airport. We already rent a minivan; so shipping the luggage home is the best option for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter