• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

no luggage tags?

theotherlostprincess

Mouseketeer
Been to wdw many times and stayed on site many times but got magic bands today and no luggage tags with them. Are they not including them anymore?

Did you book a package or room only?

ETA:
I notice from another thread that you have an AP so I assume you have a room only booking.
If so you don't get complimentary luggage tags with room only.
You only get them with a package.

I am in the same boat I got my magic bands this past thur. No luggage tags yet and I did book as a package reservation. Do they still send out luggage tags? I received them last year on our trip.

I am in the same boat I got my magic bands this past thur. No luggage tags yet and I did book as a package reservation. Do they still send out luggage tags? I received them last year on our trip.

If you booked a Magic Your Way package you should have received complimentary luggage tags that are color coordinated with your Magic Bands and they would be located in the bottom of the Magic Band box.
If you feel there is an error then I would contact Disney.

That's what I thought as well cause that's when we got them last year. Nothing in the box.

We didn't receive ours either and we have a package booked. Its interesting to hear we weren't the only ones.

I'm going to be calling today to talk to someone. (The flu had me knocked out the last few days.) I'll report back after but I did read that you can get them at the front desk when you check in. Kind of seems to defeat the purpose to me but if I don't get them before we check in I'll probably do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter