• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No magic band or admission card

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
Tell me how this works. We are staying at Clearwater beach and may get tickets for WDW for one day. I don't have our magic bands with me. If I buy tickets online, how do I get a card to use at the gate and for fastpasses?

If you buy tickets on line you will have to go to “Will Call” at the park entrance and pick up your tickets

If you have magic bands in hand can you buy a 1 day ticket online and go straight to the gate?

If you buy online and the confirmation shows up on your mobile device with either a bar code or a QR code showing on your mobile device, you can go right to the touch-point and show the Greeter CM the code and they can do the exchange right at the touch-point for a hard card ticket. No need to go to a will call window.

Do be aware that sometimes a guest will be asked to show the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets. You can hold your finger over most of the numbers just so the CM can see the last 4 for verification. It's real random that it's asked for though, sometimes shows up on the CM's handheld device to verify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter