No More Chewbacca?

Frogmom6

Earning My Ears
I was hoping my family could meet Chewbacca in October but there is nothing on his schedule after mid September. Do they just not list it that far out or is it likely he will no longer be there in mid October?

We are going in October too. I have also looked at the schedule and there are several attractions and character meets that say schedule unavailable. People have told me those hours should be posted when it gets closer.... hopefully that is the case and Chewy will be available to meet.

That’s what I was hoping someone would say! It made me nervous because many of the other more traditional meet and greets (like the princesses at Epcot) seem to be posted further out. I will keep my fingers crossed that his hours are posted later. Thanks!

Character scheduled for dhs don't come out until about a month in advance, you shouldn't worry went chewie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter