No more incentives left for staying at Disney hotels

We are staying at the Polynesian for 5 nights in October. It literally pains me for the money it is going to cost for basic room with every other day room service. My husband and I used to save for international trips prior to having children. For context, it costs more per night to stay at Polynesian than 5 star Oberoi resort in Jaipur, India (granted 7 years ago) and a little more per night to stay in 1 bedroom suite with huge mountain facing balcony in Switzerland (5 years ago). We had the park tickets for 3 years now and keep pushing back due to covid, otherwise it would just be too much money at this time. The only reason we are doing the Polynesian is our kids will be 9 months and almost 3 years. With only 5 nights, 4 full days we want to optimize our park time with monorails with young children. And don’t want to bring carseats. Also trying to get in before the oldest turns 3 (at least free park tickets for her and she can eat free at buffets). After the oldest turns 3, we probably won’t go back until they are old enough to not need car/booster seats so we can stay off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter