No more masks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the policy states this is for fully vaccinated guests only:

Beginning February 17, 2022, Face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated Guests in both outdoor and indoor locations. We expect Guests who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations, including indoor attractions and theaters. Face coverings will still be required by all Guests (ages 2 and up) on enclosed Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner.

Face coverings will still be required by all Guests (ages 2 and up) on enclosed Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner.

Dont go burning all your masks just yet...

Face coverings will still be required by all Guests (ages 2 and up) on enclosed Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner.

Dont go burning all your masks just yet...

I wonder if that’ll be extended next month. I believe that’s set to end March 17.

Also can we get pictures and autographs with the characters soon. Please.

c3d3425e549df58070cb572dd9457c51.jpg

I'm not gonna lie sort of wish this was going to happen after we go lol. We leave in 2 weeks and do like the policy but it sounds like a lot of people are happy so I'm happy for them! We're still going to go just make sure we take extra precautions we are comfy with.

One thing though, why does it change so suddenly? Like 2 days notice and Universal was like 1 day?

It’s hard to police masks once you announce an end date. If they gave too much notice people will stop wearing them anyway and it’ll just be more difficult on the CMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter