no more pj :(

Welcome! I'm not even engage yet, but I love reading these boards. I have been gathering so many ideas. I'm sure you can find lots of great people here to help you with whatever you need.

Welcome!!! And congratulations on your engagement! I love the idea of the different table being different shows and having the whole table match the "theme". That's going to take a lot of creativity...too bad i'm not so creative lol

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the boards!! :goodvibes

I <3 the idea of naming the tables after places you've worked, it makes extra personal for the both of you... I haven't even thought of table names yet!

welcome to the boards and congrats on your engagement! df and i are former cast members as well! disney is so magical!!!

i love your table ideas, the ariel table sounds cute, not cheesy!!!

can't wait to hear about your planning!

Everything sounds great so far. I love the table names! I think I was at Millionaire when you were the host (from what I can see of your avatar), I remember thinking that you looked exactly like one of my good friends!

Welcome to the DIS! I look forward to hearing more about your plans!

Welcome to the board!! I'm a cast member also :) Your plans sound so awesome! I love the place card idea and the table name idea. How cute! I cant wait to hear more about your plans!

Congrats! :cheer2: . Your ideas sound wonderful. I was a CM in the Reservations Department for 3 years, I sure do miss Orlando! Absolutely love it :love: . Your ideas sound wonderful and doing a different centerpiece for each table is a great idea. Plus it will help show your love of Disney! I look forward to reading more of your Planning. Congrats again!

Welcome! I'm not even engage yet, but I love reading these boards. I have been gathering so many ideas. I'm sure you can find lots of great people here to help you with whatever you need.

:laughing: Ditto! Maybe we should start a Not Yet Engaged But Planning a Disney Wedding Thread :lmao: Ahh well another 4/5 years to go!

I love the idea about the 'Starring' table board, and I also love the idea with people talking into a camera... it'll most certainly be something you look back on and watch over and over!

I love your video commentary idea with the red carpet theme. How creative! I think that will play in well with your "theatre" type theme.

Awwwwww, I think it's so sweet that you guys met while you two were working at Disney! That makes for a great story!!! Congrats and happy planning!!!!!

Tracy- welcome to the boards!

Wow, When I was got married in March I couldn't find many people who had thier reception at the ADH. Now I see alot of you are having it there. I guess its getting more popular.

Anyway, we got married in March at the ADH, check out my trip report if you need ideas or want to see pictures. I like the theme you are going with. Randy is great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter