No more table mates on DCL

I often ask for multiple appetizers or even entrees - I want to try it all! The only time I ever got any grief about it was at Palo dinner. We each ordered a beef entree and wanted to share the chicken parm... he said no. We thought it was a joke at first but he was serious.... :scared:
I'm shocked they let anyone go without the chicken parm. We told our waiter we DIDN'T want it and he brought it anyway.

We have just the one child and were seated with a family of 5. Their son loved being able to talk to ours instead of his two sisters. Large families are the norm here so we're the ones who get comments on family size. And it's not always voluntary, so you're not always being judged.

I totally understand! I was on a RCCL cruise to Alaska with a group of runners, and one couple was vegan so their dishes were prepared specially by the chef each night. By night 2 we were all contemplating being vegan for the rest of the week their stuff looked so good.
Back in the 80s and 90s, when you still received hot meals on airplanes, listing yourself as vegetarian was a reliable way to get much better looking food.

Back in the 80s and 90s, when you still received hot meals on airplanes, listing yourself as vegetarian was a reliable way to get much better looking food.
Actually, I did this in the 90s, hoping for a nice pasta dish. I received boiled spinach. I do like spinach, but what a let down lol. no side of rice even.

How and when do you ask for a private table? I’m an ogre and am on vacation with my family. I’m not interested in having conversations with or getting to know others.[/QUOTEjust did this. Go to DCL site. Go to “contact us” tell them you would like a private table. Went through in just a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter