No Navigators - What hours are things open?

DietCokeMommy

Mouseketeer
We have a B2B on the Wish scheduled for March and I’m really missing being able to have access to old paper navigators. I’d really like to be able to know the hours for things - where can I see what time the pools open, the rainforest room, what time each of the dining venues opens and closes, which main dining is open for breakfast and when. I feel like it must be in the app, but I’ve looked at screenshots and videos of the app “navigator” and still am not seeing anything. Any ideas where I can look?

(Just watched some videos.). Once in the app, from the Home Screen, you should see this icon, 🚢, labelled EXPLORE, on the bottom.

Once on that page, the terms DAILY ACTIVITIES and CHARACTER GREETINGS are near the top. Slide that bar to get more options - including DINING AND LOUNGES. Look there.
Thank you!

Screw that app...be on vacation and not stare at your phone....I was just on a cruise and the front desk will HAPPILY give you a navigator. Just ask
I don’t mind using the phone if it’s easy to find, I always have it on me anyways to take pictures of my kids and whatever else. But I’ve already sailed on the Wish and still had no idea where in the app to find it, lol. And I wanted to have a sense ahead of time of what hours things are because we’re doing a B2B and friends are joining us the 2nd half. Some things I want to try to get in before they join us (like the rainforest room, which they’re not getting passes to) and other things I want to make sure we do together. Also was trying to figure out what was even going to be open on the turn around day.

When you go in the app, tap “explore”. It will take you to a schedule that says “daily activities” at the top if the screen. To the right of “daily activities” it says “character greetings” which if you click takes you to the character schedule. Then keep going to the right and there will be additional schedules for dining, recreation (e.g. pools), theater shows etc.

What I have read is that there are less fancy paper versions of the PNs available at guest services but you have to ask for them. Hope this helps!

Hello! We have just booked our first cruise, and I had the same question as the OP. I am not seeing the "Daily Activities" or "Characters" you all mentioned anywhere on the screen of the Explore section. Is this something you only see in the app when your booking window has opened? Or only on embarkation day? TIA for the clarification!

Hello! We have just booked our first cruise, and I had the same question as the OP. I am not seeing the "Daily Activities" or "Characters" you all mentioned anywhere on the screen of the Explore section. Is this something you only see in the app when your booking window has opened? Or only on embarkation day? TIA for the clarification!
Unfortunately, it only shows up on the app once you get to the port on embarkation day. However, You can look at old navigators online to get a sense of what's available

Unfortunately, it only shows up on the app once you get to the port on embarkation day. However, You can look at old navigators online to get a sense of what's available
Thanks! That's kind of what I figured. I'll check out the videos. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter