(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
Tom is no longer taking requests for name tags. Please see the post that is listed in the title so that you can customize your own name tags. Remember the name tags are for your own personal use and are not to be used for resale!

If anyone would like these customized, just let me know the names and what, if anything, you would like on the second line. It could be anything you like (hometown, DISname, first disney trip, mickey fan, happy birthday, etc).

I will take requests here, but I usually PM the graphic to you, as to not clog up the thread.

47b8cf36b3127cce98549f11573a00000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

47b8cf36b3127cce98549f10d60b00000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

47b8cf36b3127cce98549f13573800000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

I also make tags that look like the original DCL tags. We sure to specific "Original DCL" when making those requests:
47b8cf36b3127cce98549f1f573400000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

I'm also making my take on what the "What would you celebrate?" tags might have looked like (had new tags been issued). Refer to these as "celebrate" (ex. DCL Celebrate, DL Celebrate, WDW Celebrate).
47b8cf36b3127cce98549f14d60f00000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

47b8cf36b3127cce98549f17573c00000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

47b8cf36b3127cce98549f15573e00000046100CZs2LFw0ZMq

Ok, I love these so I'm going to get my request in early!

My parents are sailing with us in January for their first DCL cruise & I'd love to surprise them with some decorations!

Could you do the DCL Dreams?

Grandpa Fred
First Disney Cruise!

Tiny Grandma
First Disney Cruise!

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

Tom,
These name tags are awesome!!
Could I have the following names done in "DCL Dreams". They should all say below the name, "First Disney Cruise"

Angie
Pete
Ashley
Madison
Brian
Heather
Owen

Thanks again,
Angie

Hi

I would really appreciate any of them with the names of:

Rafael
Mayra
Catalina

thanks

Tom, these are awesome, and you're great for doing them. We're sailing October 25th (leaving here the 21st), so if I could have...

Valerie
Brian
Alex
Adam

in Year of a Million Dreams, DCL with the second line saying "Newfoundland, Canada" it would be great. If that's too long, just put Newfoundland.

Thanks!

Tom - these are great! We leave for WDW and the Wonder on Friday, Sept. 12, 2008. Could I get the Year of a Million Dreams-WDW design with the second line as "Fayetteville, GA"

Dana
Tony
Anthony
Elizabeth

Thanks so much!

Ooooh! How awesome! What a nice, nice gesture on your part! I have been organizing a Disney Cruise for my entire family for 18 months now---we leave in Oct! I would love to have these for everyone but the list may be annoyingly long!! I will list all the kids first in case you don't want to do this many!!!!

I would like the Original DCL for everyone...

Addie
Olivia
Millie
Sivert
Caleb
Elijah
Elouise
Celia
Anna
Ingrid
Kaia

Adults are:
Lorna
Kermit
Becky
Brant
Sara
Lee
Joel
Solveig

I don't want to be greedy at all so anything you are willing to do is great!! Thanks for the fun offer!!!!

Tom, Thanks for offering your services. Can you do the DCL Dreams with a family name (ie The P***** Family)? If so, could I pm you with the request?

Thanks, Shell

Hi Tom,
I posted earlier on the other nametag thread you had going. I am not sure if you got my request. Of course now I see that i asked for Thanksgiving 2008 on an original DCL and that just won't work. I am a guessing that I will be needing the lovely YOAMD DCL. Here again is my list of names since I can't figure out how to transfer my other post to over here. Thank you Oh Gifted Graphics one.

Jackie
Dave
Joshua
Ena
Papa
Mike
Jenn
Matthew
Jonathan
Rosemary
Sophie
Greg
Pricilla
Benjamin

At first I thought I had too many names, but then I saw the poster with 19 names and it made me feel better. Thanks again for giving your time for all of these.

Hi Tom,
I am a newcomer to the dis boards and we are taking our first cruise in
Nov. and justed wanted to THANK YOU again for your designs. You made
the names for me about three months ago, and today I printed them out
on the Magnetic Paper, they came out great, no problems printing them.
They are awesome, thanks so much for your design, really appreicated your
hard work.
Muffin07

Hi Tom,

Could we get DCL Dreams?

We are traveling with another family and it is their first cruise. This will be a nice surprise for them.

We are :

Ami
David
Ashleigh
Adam

Cindi
Tim
Alexandra
Nolan

All from New York

Thanks So Much!!

Hi Tom,

Could I please have the following names done in DCL Dreams:

Michael
Jennifer
Nora
Liam
Tessa

With the small print: First Time Cruiser

You are very kind and we really appreciate your help. :love: Thanks - Jen

(We are sailing 10/25/08.)

Hey Tom,

We would love DCL Dreams with San Ramon, CA as our second line.

Dan
Mimi
Miranda

Thank you.

oh, we leave for land&sea on Sept 23rd.:banana:

Wow, you just posted your thread this morning and already you're swamped! I don't need mine for a while yet so take your time... I'd like the original DCL for:

Linda
Beth
Kayla

Thanks so much!

Been meaning to email you! Great thread idea! We leave out on Sunday, but I want these for the scrapbook.

Can I have the Origianl DCL with:

Karen
Scott
Allison
Jill

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter