No options for Via Napoli

tinkandonaldfans

DIS Veteran
Is it normal not to see reservations for via Napoli? I logged on as soon as I could and tried various times/days over our 10 day booking period but couldn’t get anything! I can even still get Cinderella’s royal table for 8am if I wanted but no pizza????
Do they release differently as they are not ‘Disney owned’

Not sure how many ppl or when you're looking but I just checked for 60 days from today for 5 people and there were plenty of times.

Is it normal not to see reservations for via Napoli? I logged on as soon as I could and tried various times/days over our 10 day booking period but couldn’t get anything! I can even still get Cinderella’s royal table for 8am if I wanted but no pizza????
Do they release differently as they are not ‘Disney owned’
Try going straight into the Via Napoli page on the Disney website (vs using the app or doing a search of all restaurants on the web). You often won't see results for restaurants further down the list alphabetically because, you know, Disney IT.

People often cancel a day or two beforehand so keep that in mind if you are unable to get a reservation. As an aside - it was not one of our favorites. Way too crowded and loud, far too hot, pizza meh. Maybe we just went on an off day.

It could just be that for whatever reason, the restaurant hasn't dropped the ADR's yet. I don't know if it's a tech issue, or something else, but a few months ago I ran into a similar issue with Crystal Palace. I was on 6am, we had a 9 day trip, and Crystal Palace had absolutely zero availability for breakfast at any time over the length of our trip. Meanwhile, there was plenty of availability at Topolino and other hard-to-get spots, so I thought something was up. I even called customer service, who put me through to the IT department, who said there was nothing wrong and that "character breakfasts are in high demand." I hung up like, yeah I know that, but I also know that this is WEIRD. I've done this enough times to know this is not the norm.

Anyway, I set a reservation service alert and waited. About a week and a half later, Crystal Palace dropped ALL the breakfast reservations and my phone was blowing up non-stop.

I have never had a problem getting a ressy there. But my group is always 2 or 3. The number if guests might be the reason

It is VERY normal for some restaurants (especially some Epcot and resort restaurants) to be loaded late. It shouldn't be that way IMO as it eliminates the booking advantage for resort guests, but it's reality unfortunately. Keep checking back and I bet something will pop up.

We had our 60+10 day on June 4th. We had no issues getting it for dinner on day 6. We also got everything we wanted on the exact days, but we have a 10 day trip. Besides Sci-Fi for lunch on day 3 and 'Ohana breakfast and dinner on days seven and five, respectively, we mainly stayed away from the more difficult places to book.
Is this place that good?
We've never been, but our family loves pizza and the photos look quite good. Additionally, on a per person basis, the pizza is one of the more economical TS meals in WDW. And lastly, I've seen others on these boards say its one of the better Italian places in WDW.

Were you able to get the reservation at Via Napoli? I had a similar issue this morning with my ADRs. I was able to book everything I wanted (including Via Napoli for 60+1) but was completely blocked out of 'Ohana for the whole trip. I called Dining Reservations and IT but they gave me all kinds of weird reasons for not being able to book. The whole calendar is greyed out for 'Ohana and a bunch of other restaurants, but not for others. It makes no sense.

I posted about it on the Dining Reservations page.

Our 60+10 day was June 9th (last Friday) and there were plenty of options for Via Napoli (party of 5) both early and later in our trip...I wonder if there's a glitch? What day are you looking for?

As someone who loves Via Napoli and done big parties there it is easy to get a reservation. However in 2021 they closed at 7 and am unsure if they ever have gone back to longer hours and that seems to be part of the problem

As someone who loves Via Napoli and done big parties there it is easy to get a reservation. However in 2021 they closed at 7 and am unsure if they ever have gone back to longer hours and that seems to be part of the problem

Via Napoli is back to normal hours in keeping with the EPCOT hours. We dined there in May and our reservation wasn't until 8:45 p.m.

No reservations were available and we walked up and they let us in. I won't be going again though cause the pizza was just soggy and not very good. Quality dipped the past few years

Loads of reservations open for VN at the end of July, a month from now, and for tomorrow...going to assume this was a situation where the reservations just hadn't been loaded yet....

I’m having the same problem - no availability on the app. When I go in through the website, reservations appear but I get an error message when I click on the time to book.

Just dined there last week. Party of 6 for my birthday. Had trouble booking on "D-Day", but there was a system wide IT problem that morning. Go figure. Got it tho, and they sat us at a window to left of entrance. Much quieter than main floor, and server was wonderful!! She made the sangria table side. Pizzas were both so tasty (I heard they import flour AND water) and there was gluten free pasta.(corn I think). 2nd time there for us (last time '19) and could not have been happier! I do think I saw walk ups being waitlisted. It was worth the time& trouble obtaining the ADR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter