No options for Via Napoli

We like Via Napoli. We like the pizza, the arancini, and all the entrees we've tried. We always have great service and have had great conversations with our servers.

The last few trips we haven't been able to get an ADR, checking and rechecking even within 24 hours. We go to Via Napoli a half hour before they open and ask to put our name on the list for a walk up. Two times for us we were the first names called when they started seating, we were the first to sit in the dining room.

Just returned from a 6 night trip. Had one reservation for one night and played it by ear and just checked the day of or even a few hours before and so much was available. We walked up to Via Napoli without a reservation and asked to be seated we were seated in 5 minutes. Only a party of 2 so I’m sure that’s much easier to accommodate. There is So much availability suddenly. We even had a choice of times for dinner at Topolinos about 3 hours before.

Were you able to get the reservation at Via Napoli? I had a similar issue this morning with my ADRs. I was able to book everything I wanted (including Via Napoli for 60+1) but was completely blocked out of 'Ohana for the whole trip. I called Dining Reservations and IT but they gave me all kinds of weird reasons for not being able to book. The whole calendar is greyed out for 'Ohana and a bunch of other restaurants, but not for others. It makes no sense.

I posted about it on the Dining Reservations page.
Yes I did manage in the end, it was very odd. I would give it a few days. I figured if I couldn’t book then hopefully no one else could either

Is it normal not to see reservations for via Napoli? I logged on as soon as I could and tried various times/days over our 10 day booking period but couldn’t get anything! I can even still get Cinderella’s royal table for 8am if I wanted but no pizza????
Do they release differently as they are not ‘Disney owned’
No, there should def. be plenty of availability. My guess is they're not loaded yet.

No reservations were available and we walked up and they let us in. I won't be going again though cause the pizza was just soggy and not very good. Quality dipped the past few years
Had same experience the last 2 times I was there and I had 8 people. Less than 10 min wait walk up at 6pm!!

When we went for my birthday over New Year's, we only booked with about 3 weeks' notice and I could not find a Via Napoli ADR after several days of trying. I wound up using one of the services where they look for you and send you a text for $5. I got alerted to several over the span of several days and was able to snag one for a time that worked for us. Had it not been one of the busiest times of the year, I probably wouldn't have used the service, but since we were booking pretty last-minute and our Epcot day was 12/30, it was worth the $5. So I would suggest that as a last resort.

When we went for my birthday over New Year's, we only booked with about 3 weeks' notice and I could not find a Via Napoli ADR after several days of trying. I wound up using one of the services where they look for you and send you a text for $5. I got alerted to several over the span of several days and was able to snag one for a time that worked for us. Had it not been one of the busiest times of the year, I probably wouldn't have used the service, but since we were booking pretty last-minute and our Epcot day was 12/30, it was worth the $5. So I would suggest that as a last resort.

Touringplans is free and there is apps that are free as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter