• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No passages for FoP????

steves100

DIS Veteran
leave been checking almost everyday, have annual pass. How can everyday at 7:00 be sold out?

Not a big deal not going to Jan just seems wrong though.

It is the most popular attraction right now. It probably will be for a few years at least. If you have a trip less than a week long you probably won't be able to snag them. The queue is neat but I wouldn't wait more than 2 hours for it. Keep checking someone may drop their FP for it.

leave been checking almost everyday, have annual pass. How can everyday at 7:00 be sold out?

Not a big deal not going to Jan just seems wrong though.

It's a popular ride. It's even hard for onsite guests with short trips (3 or 4 days) booking 60+ days out to get fp's.

AP as well doing an onsite stay in November thu-sun trip there was one slot at 615p that sun though we will most likely be too exhausted to make it but locked it just in case
Fingers crossed for a decent standby or the hype to of died a bit come Feb when I'm at 60 days for my April race cation

At 60 days for us, there was no availability at all on our AK day. I kept checking, every day, often a few times a day, and at 47 days I snagged 3 for the afternoon. I have to say, I'm glad I did. Standby was pretty well 3 hours nearly the entire day we were there. It was an amazing ride, I very much enjoyed it, however there is no way I would ever stand in line for 3 hours to ride it, or anything else for that matter.

I have APs so I can only get them at 30 days and I've yet to see it available,Navi river yes but nothing for FoP.I've ridden it 4 times waiting 1:50,2:10,2:05 and the last time this past Tuesday I waited 1:20.

Our FP day is Tuesday and from what I can tell (via Touring plans) FOP is gone for our first day :( Call that poor planning on my part the first day of any trip is perilous for FP's in MK and AK.....not as much for the other 2 parks. Our hope is our visit later in the trip will get us on FOP. Just imagine getting a FP on the Slinky Dog coaster and other Tier 1 rides at HS next summer o_O

Doug :goofy:

Thanks so much both of you. I'm not up to date on the Pandora rides.

Best of luck getting those fastpasses Steves100

We are here now - had an 8:00 breakfast at Tusker house and paid early/joined the hoard of people at the entrance to Pandora by 8:45. Immediately it posted a 180 min wait and we are still in the queue now, 87 minutes later having just gotten to the room with a skull. Wish I knew how much longer it's going to take but none of the CMs would give us an estimate as we passed them. There have also been zero chances for a restroom and I'm hurting something fierce (sorry tmi).:(

We are here now - had an 8:00 breakfast at Tusker house and paid early/joined the hoard of people at the entrance to Pandora by 8:45. Immediately it posted a 180 min wait and we are still in the queue now, 87 minutes later having just gotten to the room with a skull. Wish I knew how much longer it's going to take but none of the CMs would give us an estimate as we passed them. There have also been zero chances for a restroom and I'm hurting something fierce (sorry tmi).:(

Tell a CM you need to use the restroom and they will give you a rest room pass - they were handing them out last week when we were there.

At 60 days for us, there was no availability at all on our AK day. I kept checking, every day, often a few times a day, and at 47 days I snagged 3 for the afternoon.

There is hope! Our 60-day was Sat., Sept 2 and as I expected, there was nothing for our AK day. I plan to check several times a day for the next two months!

Thanks for the real-time update. Can you give us another update?!

Just a tip- when I tried to book my FP at 60 days there was nothing for the day I had hoped to go to AK. A few weeks later when they added the later hours to the AK evenings for October they also added FP for those nights. They opened up on a Saturday morning and I was able to get 4 FP for two different evenings. So if your trip is in November or December watch for those hours to be extended. It took a while for all of those FP to get snatched up and there was availability pretty much all through that day until sometime Saturday evening.

Yes, I had a difficult time... short (3 park days) trip upcoming and was on at 7am at my 60 day mark on the dot, no FPs. I was only able to snag one because I just happened to see someone post that AK had finally extended their hours during my trip, thus opening up some additional FP evening times... I had to switch around some of my park days to make it work. Otherwise my intention had been to rope drop it. I think it will be like that for a while.

I have read reports that at 10:38am on the day of they release a few more FoP FP+s.

Also, I did the rope drop trick, arriving 1.5 hrs early and was able to stay ahead of the crowd and walked on. My DD rode it standby at the end of the night, entering the line at 9:26pm. A 90 min wait was posted and they waited 45 mins.

Thanks for the real-time update. Can you give us another update?!

Yes! We got off the ride at 10:44... the river was posting an hour and a half wait so we left pandora to do other things and came back for lunch at the canteen. It was about 15 min to order (12:50pm) but very tasty beef. The crispy tofu isn't as good... it tastes like salty fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter