No PH discount at Chefs de France

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
I was disappointed to find that Chefs de France does not offer a PH discount for dinner. Only place we ate this trip that did not. :( Also, not the best filet IMO. The chocolate cake dessert with mint ice cream was GREAT though!

According to current AP discount listings, they don't offer an AP discount at all. They do accept Tables in Wonderland, but only for lunch.

According to current AP discount listings, they don't offer an AP discount at all. They do accept Tables in Wonderland, but only for lunch.
I saw it too when I got home. Although the "waiter" told me they did the PH discount for WEEKDAY lunches. After eating lunch and dinner here several times I think I actually prefer lunch anyway. We enjoy the quiche/onion soup/dessert "combo".

It's not on the list at all, but it is possible that they do offer for weekday lunches - the Japan restaurants do the same. None of those restaurants are Disney operated.

It's not on the list at all, but it is possible that they do offer for weekday lunches - the Japan restaurants do the same. None of those restaurants are Disney operated.
The waiter also told me they aren't operated by Disney. Don't think we will be giving them the extra $$ again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter