No Points Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot to pick from but send me a message if you want me to check something. If you want to transfer the points I ask that do all 88. Asking $11 per point, I will cover the Paypal fees.
Anything between 11/6-11/10? Two people, any resort

Im looking for

Saratoga Springs Standard Studio

3 Adults

November 30 to December 9

Hi :) Thinking about a night Nov 11 for 3 adults and 2 kids. Looks like for 20 pts either AK Jambo or Polynesian studio maybe? Thanks! Kelly

I am new to this forum, and interested in your points.
Not a lot to pick from but send me a message if you want me to check something. Asking $11 per point, I will cover the Paypal fees.

Home resort is Saratoga Springs.

20 points left.
sent pm

I’m looking for a studio for 4 people (2 adults & 2 children), for Friday November 16, 2018-Monday November 21, 2018. However, I know that 3 nights would cost more than 20 points. Feel free to pm me if you have any suggestions

Any chance at using 12 more points to make it to 32? Need a 2 bedroom on 10/21 at OKW and one just opened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter