• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No record of past CP employment?

HoliPoli

Disney Addict
I had my phone interview for the college program last Monday (1/18) and when I was asked to verify the information I put on my CP application, my recruiter admitted that she could find no record of my past CP (FA 2014), and I'm wondering how this will affect my chances of being accepted to another program. I've searched Google for postings by students that may have been in a similar situation, but came up empty handed. Within 24 hours I was pended for further review, which I'm in no way panicking over, rather more curious as to how Disney recruiting is handling my situation. I try to be super human, but I'm anxious to hear back as much as everyone else vying for a spot next semester.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but yes. Everything ended very well for me. There have been no name or other imperative informational changes in the last year and a half. I'm sort of just playing the waiting game and hoping to hear somethign soon like everyone else. :)

Hey there! I just had my phone interview yesterday. This is the first time I have applied for the DCP, but I worked for Disney Theatrical in NYC a little over ten years ago. They didn't have a record of my past employment either, although I never had problems at the job. Not the same situation as yours, but similar. I didn't get the impression it made a difference to whether I will get accepted or not, but I have not had any communication from them yet. They said I should hear by the end of March. Hope you get in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter