No Room at the Inn.....

You also need to keep in mind, that there are tons of press taking up hotel space during the opening week of the Celebration, so that in itself is keeping added volume in the on-sites.

It will be busier than normal, that is certain. How busy? Pure speculation at this point.

scorp111 said:
You also need to keep in mind, that there are tons of press taking up hotel space during the opening week of the Celebration, so that in itself is keeping added volume in the on-sites.

It will be busier than normal, that is certain. How busy? Pure speculation at this point.
Very true! And all of the free trips that have been gven away are for the first two weeks of the celebration. Makes me glad I am going in Oct! :teeth:

Check eMails, OLD and new for any member of your immediate family which may be on a Disney eMail list.

We called several times asking if pin-codes were attached to our names and were repeatedly told that there weren't any for either my husband or myself. My husband just checked his home eMail account which he does only every-so-often and lo-and-behold there was an eMail w/a pin-code from Disney. I called reservations and once again was told there were no pin-codes attached to either of our names; however, when I gave her the pin-code she was able to see it attached. Even she was not sure why this happened but we were able to finally use...

So just because CRO cannot locate a pin you may have one lurking out there waiting for you in an old eMail account.

Best of luck!

I'm getting freaked out too! We are going 4/30-5/7. We planned out vacation at BCV last summer well before any announcement about the "Celebration" I'm thinking of cutting the trip short and get out of there before it starts and come back later in the year.

Keep checking back for availability. Just last week I had to cancel ressies at POFQ for May 14-22 (at AP rate) b/c I had to reschedule for October. There might be other poor, unfortunate souls like myself out there cancelling!

I looked at the website earlier today and they had rooms for POFQ waterview. But I didn't see anyother Moderates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter