No rooms available last weekend of Food of Wine. Nov 21-24

Amp479

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to book the week before Thanksgiven and all of a sudden there is no availability on Nov 21 - 24. I had checked early last week and there was a ton of availability but now there is none. I know it is the last weekend of Food and Wine but I did not think that would be a reason for all rooms to be booked. Does anyone have any ideas why there would be no rooms available?

I can find availablity for Thanksgiving Week and Christmas week but nothing for this one weekend which makes no sense to me.

Maybe the orphan room algorithm? Try shifting dates around to see if there's a span that includes those dates, like the 20th to 24th...

The dolphin has rooms available at $230/night, if that helps at all. Found it on travelocity.

Maybe the orphan room algorithm? Try shifting dates around to see if there's a span that includes those dates, like the 20th to 24th...

Thanks, I did try this and any date with Nov 21-23 included showed no rooms available. I called too and the person I talked to said it was very strange and couldnt help find any availability.

The dolphin has rooms available at $230/night, if that helps at all. Found it on travelocity.

Thanks. The Swan and Dolphin was my backup plan for the 2 nights that I couldnt get at a Disney hotel but that price is a lot better than what I saw on the their website. I am so use to booking thru Disney that I do not ever think to check the third party booking websites.

I have noticed that too. That's the week of free dining and I have been thinking off adding a day at the beginning. So, I've been looking at that week for a while- tons of availability that is suddenly gone.

Perhaps an announcement is coming. They did that with the week after Thanksgiving- inventory disappeared and then they announced the opening of the second ride at Galaxy's Edge.

That is exactly what I noticed, I am angry at myself for not booking soon but there was so much availability for all the different offers that I did not think I had to rush to book it then all of a sudden it was good. For now I booked the 17th-21st and hopefully I will be able to find something for the 2 additional days that I need later.

Room availability is back for that weekend now, seems like it had to be a tech issue, I know that is shocking for a Disney Website.

The annoying part is that there are a ton of different Rack Rate rooms available for the week (Nov 17-23) but only a few selections that have a discount (Fall or Passholder). Seems like Disney is still hoping that a half open Galaxy Edges will increase attendance.

There's a 15% discount offer been opened up for stays this Autumn. Different rooms than the 10% offer, so maybe they took availabilty off to add the offer?

Just booked a trip for the first week of December at passholder rates and was surprised at how little was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter