• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No solo trip this year :(

DisneyFan2013

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! I've gone to WDW for the past five years in a row and the last three trips have been solo trips! I have to say that I really enjoyed them, and I would love to take another one this year, but I've decided to travel to a new location and give Disney a rest for this year. I wish I could do both, but I should probably save some money. This makes me sad though because I'm going to miss Disney this year! I hope everyone else who is going solo this year has a wonderful time! I will still be checking the boards and thinking of you all so that I can live vicariously through you. :)

Hi guys! I've gone to WDW for the past five years in a row and the last three trips have been solo trips! I have to say that I really enjoyed them, and I would love to take another one this year, but I've decided to travel to a new location and give Disney a rest for this year. I wish I could do both, but I should probably save some money. This makes me sad though because I'm going to miss Disney this year! I hope everyone else who is going solo this year has a wonderful time! I will still be checking the boards and thinking of you all so that I can live vicariously through you. :)

Where will you be traveling to this year? I'm doing my first solo trip to Disney this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter