• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Stockholder Meeting Webcast?

larworth

DIS Veteran
Unlike the quarterly conference calls I find no mention of a dial-in or webcast for today's stockholders meeting. No mention on Disney or other financial sites. I hope there is a reply posted someplace?

Disney would never allow any kind of dial- in or web cast of the stockholders meeting. Unless the rules have changed they don't allow picture taking or recording devices of any kind at the meeting, and claim that they have no verbatum record of the meeting!
As a natter if fact, they would be more than happy if the small (under 11,000 shares) stockholders didn't show up! Jim Hill was right on the mark with his colum!

Checked Disney this morning. Now says there will be a re-play of the stockholders meeting posted sometime today. Good.

One of these days I will have to attend one of these. The replay ended before the Q&A period. I don't remember hearing that there were any contentious questions, but it would have been fun to hear them anyway. I assume not airing these was at Disney's discretion, or are there some broadcast issues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter