NO TIME TO SHOWER, Get up, get dressed... were going to DISNEY! (update: 5/17)

Update to Arrival

I start to unpack and put outfits together and as I am unpacking I notice that J brought 3 shirts... ALL LONG SLEEVES, one was even a thermal! I didnt even notice this when I was putting the things in the suitcase. I asked him if he knew we were going to Florida or if he thought he was going somewhere North of us! :headache:

hmm... now I keep going further into the bag pulling out things and I also notice he forgot his UNDERWEAR!!! :eek: I thought maybe I pulled them out and didnt realize it.. so I went thru the pile again and NOTHING!
See what happens when your in a rush.... :rotfl:
So he walks over to the store that they had in the Resort and he bought a pair of these in red...
pirates.jpg

I laughed so hard and asked if that was all they had?!?!? He said they were fine for a day and we will look for something else tomorrow... Well looking for underwear turned into a project... At one point he asked a CM if they wore underwear or if everyone goes commando!! :rotfl:

Well that was the end of our first night... Up next Day One @ Disney Studios & Epcot...

Quick Question: Does anyone know how to post the hot links? I know that I can copy the shortcut on the post number but I am confused on how to just show the title and not the whole link... ???

Quick Question: Does anyone know how to post the hot links? I know that I can copy the shortcut on the post number but I am confused on how to just show the title and not the whole link... ???

Let's see if I can explain this.

First, click on the post number or thread of what you want to link to and have it pulled up in a separate window. Copy (like copy and paste) the web address of the thread or post from the address bar.

Then, type what you want to title your link in your post...for instance..."Click here for our day at MGM!"

Highlight the title and click on the world icon at the top of your message. A box will come up.

Paste the web address from the thread or post that you're linking and click OK.

Its done!!

The Trip Report is wonderfully hilirious (or is it Hiliriously wonderful?)!! Yea to you for the "fly by your preggie panies" trip to WDW!! I truly don't think that I could do that, plus I KNOW my DH was "kill" me.

Count me in on this adventure!!!!!popcorn::

Let's see if I can explain this.

First, click on the post number or thread of what you want to link to and have it pulled up in a separate window. Copy (like copy and paste) the web address of the thread or post from the address bar.

Then, type what you want to title your link in your post...for instance..."Click here for our day at MGM!"

Highlight the title and click on the world icon at the top of your message. A box will come up.

Paste the web address from the thread or post that you're linking and click OK.

Its done!!

Thanks so much for explaining this to me but for some reason when I hit the world Icon on the thread nothing comes up! :( I think I a computer degenerate!!!

I'm subscribing to this TR. It sounds like so much fun! Looking forward to more!

Welcome & thanks for reading!! :)

The Trip Report is wonderfully hilirious (or is it Hiliriously wonderful?)!! Yea to you for the "fly by your preggie panies" trip to WDW!! I truly don't think that I could do that, plus I KNOW my DH was "kill" me.

Count me in on this adventure!!!!!popcorn::
Welcome & Thanks for reading! My Preggie panie had a rough time in that heat worse then last time i was there w/ one in the oven... :laughing: but I enjoyed every minute of it!!

Count me in!popcorn::

BTW I am so using lack of AC to tryto go to Disney sometime....I don't think it will work, but it is worth a try.

I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks before we went to WDW so it was a nauseating, tiring but great trip. I feel for you. Can't wait to hear more.

Update to Arrival

hmm... now I keep going further into the bag pulling out things and I also notice he forgot his UNDERWEAR!!! :eek: I thought maybe I pulled them out and didnt realize it.. so I went thru the pile again and NOTHING!
See what happens when your in a rush.... :rotfl:
So he walks over to the store that they had in the Resort and he bought a pair of these in red...
pirates.jpg

I laughed so hard and asked if that was all they had?!?!? He said they were fine for a day and we will look for something else tomorrow... Well looking for underwear turned into a project... At one point he asked a CM if they wore underwear or if everyone goes commando!! :rotfl: .

:rotfl: that's funny! can't wait to read about your 1st day!

I am SOOO jealous! I would love to just hop on a plane and head off to WDW!! I can't wait to read more ;)

I try not to shower or wear underwear at Disney anyway.

Just kidding!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Loving your TR...I so wish my DH would do something...but then again he may someday
Welcome!!! :) If it was up to my DH this trip would have never have happened. He claims differently but I know him!:laughing:

Can't wait to hear more...this sounds like fun!!:
Welcome & thanks for reading!:hug:

I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks before we went to WDW so it was a nauseating, tiring but great trip. I feel for you. Can't wait to hear more.
Welcome & thanks for reading!!:hug:
My DH said he will never take me to WDW being pregnant again!! :laughing:

I am hooked!!!! :goodvibes

Welcome aboard!! :)

subscribing!

Hi & Welcome! :woohoo:

I am SOOO jealous! I would love to just hop on a plane and head off to WDW!! I can't wait to read more ;)
Hi & Welcome!! :hug:

UPDATE 5/15

Day 1 @ Disney Studios & Epcot-

Being as excited as I am to be in Florida I wake up at 4am- (that plus my ds doesnt sleep thru the night yet:upsidedow ) So I jump up and get ready. I wake J up at 6:30 and he tells me that I am crazy again and the parks dont open till 9... (YEAH AND!?!?!?) By 7am I am on the phone w/ Disney Dining.

For today I made breakfast reservations at:
JakesFirstDisneyTrip010.jpg

Our Reservations were for 9:30- JT loves the Little Einsteins & I was super excited to be taking him there for his first stop at Disney.

So were all out the door by 8:30 (pirate underwear and all :laughing: ) and get to DS by 8:45- The line was crazy insane already but there was a women letting people in that had reservations...

Let me tell you that if you can get in before the crowd- its so well worth it. The park is so serene and peaceful... Listening to the music and just taking in the sights is great.

So we get thru the gates and I run over to Guest Services to get JT this-

buttons-frstvisit.gif

I put it on his stroller and were off to Hollywood & Vine...
JakesFirstDisneyTrip007.jpg

J is checking everything out while JT was only interested in this:

JakesFirstDisneyTrip013.jpg

I tried my hardest to get JT to see the characters before they came over to our table but he wasnt having it... He loved the pond & the duck. Now our name is called & we head on inside.

The first character over to our table was

JakesFirstDisneyTrip016.jpg

LEO!! He snuck up behind JT & when JT turned around he was a little scared but he warmed up right away... Not to the point where he would hug him but enough to wave from a distance.

Next up was JUNE-
JakesFirstDisneyTrip019.jpg

J thought it would be cute to pick JT up to visit her but as you can tell JT wasnt having that either! Now that J picked up JT he didnt want to go back into his high chair, he wanted to roam around so we did just that... Luckily the CM's & characters were about to start a parade and a dance... So JT did just that..

He danced his little butt off!
JakesFirstDisneyTrip020.jpg

Then he followed the characters around but again got nervous when they got really close... We finally get him back to his chair and the next character to visit him is JOJO!!!
JakesFirstDisneyTrip023.jpg

Doesnt it look like she is ready to punch someone out?!?!? :lmao:

Goliath also graced us w/ his appearance but I think he was too scary for JT so the pics that I took didnt come out at all.

I have to admit that this place was great for kids & adults. The Cm's & character interaction were awesome. The food was really good, J's favorite was the cheesey grits & mine was almost everything but the creamed potatos were so yummy!
I would definatly go back there again and I would recommend breakfast to anyone.

UPDATE- Day 1 @ DS & EPCOT

We leave Hollywood & Vine and head on over to Playhouse Disney Live on Stage. This is a 22 min show and for the time that we went it was showing every hour until 6pm. This show does get crowded so the earlier you are there to wait online the better. This is something that JT & I watch every monring & we love it. We head inside the theater & everyone is asked to sit on the floor but there are a couple of benches in the back of the room.

The show starts and who comes out is Mickey, the gang & Casey!
JakesFirstDisneyTrip029.jpg

JakesFirstDisneyTrip027.jpg

JT was in awe. He loved every minute of it! I couldnt believe we had Casey as the host... (shes the one they show on tv)- Friends of mine went a couple of months ago and had a guy singing on stage w/ them. While watching JT I couldnt help but cry! I thought it was my hormones but then I looked over at my DH and he was tearing up too!
I know that there isnt much to do at DHS for babies/tots but if you get a chance to check this out I think its a must. I personally loved it and would go again and again. I know it was one of our favorite moments on this trip.

(side note: If you want to meet some Disney Playhouse characters right outside the show there are meet and greets... They had Leo & Annie there but I didnt see Handy Manny or Quincy)

By this time JT was exhausted so he napped while Mom & Dad had some fun taking in the sites
JakesFirstDisneyTrip037.jpg

JakesFirstDisneyTrip015.jpg

One of my favorite places to go is the Villan Store. I just love it & everything they have!

JakesFirstDisneyTrip038.jpg

983064815107_0_ALB.jpg

We also walked on over to the new Pixar section but it was all closed off. They were only allowing DVC members and Annual Pass holders in to see the new Toy Story Mania!!! DANG IT!!! :guilty:

After roaming around for a while J & I decided we were going to go over to Epcot for lunch. JT was still sound asleep & there was too much time to kill for me to wait for Block Party Bash... We were dying to meet Mater & Lightining but they just finished thier meet and greets and werent coming back until 4 :headache:

So to EPCOT WE GO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter