"No trip in 2006, has turned to..........."

mom2kazkids

DIS Veteran
a 9 night trip. :tongue:

It started last May when we went on our first trip to WDW. We had alot of overcast weather and I hem and hawed more than we were in the parks, but still had a great time. Before we left I was trying to convince DH that we should go again the following year. DH did not want to. Ok so we started to think of a camping trip out in the Dakotas instead.

Fast forward to Labor Day weekend, getting ready for friends to comeover, DH says "how about if we go to WDW this year?" WHAT!! "Well you know like when we went this year, next May." OK do not have to ask me twice.
So we started to plan. Leave WI on April 27 arrive on April 29, leave for home on May 5. Great lets do it. Then the talk starts about taking two weeks off, so dates change leave on 25 after school gets out for DS (Kinder) arrive 27, leave for home May 5. Then we start to talk about having DS miss school all together on 25, and leave at 3am. Get to Northern GA that day, and arrive WDW April 26. DH totally agrees. Hey who is this guy, is he really my DH.

So not going at all in 2006 has turned into a 9 night trip, and we are still talking about a 2007 trip.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter