• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Twice Charmed on Disney Magic?

heapies926

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the personal navigators from the April 10th sailing of the 7 Night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic (http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...aribbean-cruise-port-canaveral-april-10-2016/) and was scandalized to see that Twice Charmed is not in the show line up.

What's going on? Did they stop doing that show for certain sailings?
I'm so disappointed because I am scheduled to do the same itinerary this Sunday and I was dying to see that show... :(

I was looking at the personal navigators from the April 10th sailing of the 7 Night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic (http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...aribbean-cruise-port-canaveral-april-10-2016/) and was scandalized to see that Twice Charmed is not in the show line up.

What's going on? Did they stop doing that show for certain sailings?
I'm so disappointed because I am scheduled to do the same itinerary this Sunday and I was dying to see that show... :(
Someone recently reported that there were some changes coming to Twice Charmed. But it seemed they would just be a reworking of it. I looked at those Navigators, and it looks like there was at least one special show - the Susan Egan one. Maybe they were using that to give the Twice Charmed cast time to work on the "new" show. Don't know for sure, though. Just a guess on my part.

That was me and no, Twice Charmed was not shown.

LOL I thought it was me but I guess someone else beat me to the punch.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, that makes a lot of sense.
Do you think there is a chance I will get to see it on my cruise that leaves May 8th? Is there anywhere I can call to find out?

There was no Twice Charmed on the April 17th Eastern sailing either. We had:

All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin
Tangled: The Musical (with a 2pm matinee in addition to the nightly shows)
The Percussion and Comedy of Junnk
Movie Screening: The Jungle Book
The Magic Dave Show
The Vocals and A Capella Styling of VoicePlay
Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic

It was also new to me that Dreams was on the last night with no Remember the Magic closing show. Not sure how long that's been going on?

Last edited:
There was no Twice Charmed on the April 17th Eastern sailing either. We had:

All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin
Tangled: The Musical
The Percussion and Comedy of Junnk
Movie Screening: The Jungle Book
The Magic Dave Show
The Vocals and A Capella Styling of VoicePlay
Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic

It was also new to me that Dreams was on the last night with no Remember the Magic closing show. Not sure how long that's been going on?
Well, I checked some Navigators as far back as last summer and Dreams was the last night's show on those.

I hope Twice Charmed comes back. Unlike all the other shows, we've only seen that one once. I'd like to see it again.

I'm wondering if they are just lining up some of the entertainment for the transatlantic/European cruises with the different entertainers being the shows and not so much emphasis on the production shows.

I was disappointed about our 17th sailing not having twice charmed either... btw just heard that one of the voice play guys fell in the opening on stage during our cruise, I guess he was limping at a later showing, I often wonder how they avoid those big holes, guess it isn't easy

We didn't see the Magic Dave Show but a lot of folks were really giving it top reviews and apprently his adult version is rather funny

We loved Tangled and really enjoyed Dreams...

I'm hoping Twice Charmed comes back for our May 8th sailing, but not counting on it. :sad1: After looking at the Navigators, I was disappointed to realize there would only be 2 Production Shows without it. I would be happy if Susan Egan was there though!

We were on both the April 17 and April 24 Magic and no Twice Charmed. We did have a lot of good shows though.

I was on the Magic's March 31 sailing. Twice Charmed was shown, however our cruise director told us we would be one of the last cruise groups to see it before it went on a hiatus to revamp the show. Not sure what kind of changes they will be doing during the refurb.

We were on April 3 Magic cruise. We were told we would be the last ones to see the current show as is. The new twice charmed was suppose to start in 4 weeks so I'm guessing it should be restarted this week.

We were on April 3 Magic cruise. We were told we would be the last ones to see the current show as is. The new twice charmed was suppose to start in 4 weeks so I'm guessing it should be restarted this week.

Yay! That would be AWESOME!!

Would love for this to come back for the May 8th sailing also! We haven't sailed the magic yet our last of the four ships so would enjoy another show instead of entertainment! Can't wait to find out!

I seem to remember reading in a Disney Blog that there was supposed to be a musical on Tangled coming to the Magic. Did I imagine that or was it coming to another ship?

I seem to remember reading in a Disney Blog that there was supposed to be a musical on Tangled coming to the Magic. Did I imagine that or was it coming to another ship?

Tangled is already on the Magic. It started last fall if I'm not mistaken. We saw it on our March cruise and it was very good.

Will be on the May 15 magic sailing. Hopefully twice charmed is on this trip. What is the show about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter