No UK Free Dining for 2020?!

It's true that the agents are the last to know these things. What annoys me is when they make something up if they don't know the answer - just ask a colleague (you cant know in detail about everywhere in the world thats why we have experts on destinations in the store) or at least make some effort to find out the answer for your customer. I agree that there is much more info on the DIS etc which is why I joined these boards nearly 20 years ago - that makes me feel so old!

It's true that the agents are the last to know these things. What annoys me is when they make something up if they don't know the answer - just ask a colleague (you cant know in detail about everywhere in the world thats why we have experts on destinations in the store) or at least make some effort to find out the answer for your customer. I agree that there is much more info on the DIS etc which is why I joined these boards nearly 20 years ago - that makes me feel so old!
I agree, I've still spoken to Disney 'experts' at various companies, and there is so much they don't know about!

No one knows what Disney will do apart from Disney, it has been mentioned many times over the last 4-5 years that free dinning was going to stop and it has not, yet dates are starting to get restricted but i think with the low pound to dollar rates Disney knows they have to offer something to help UK travelers make the trip, i for one would expect free dinning next year but again at certain dates of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter