• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Wayy?! So Confused.

angelcake170

Calm Down Sir Potato Shoes.
Well, me and one of my best friends on VMK found each other on Youtube, and we like to talk back and forth. She sent me this comment:

I gave Disney a call last night concerning VMK. They said to me that VMK is reopening October 24 of 2008. The game will NOT be a pay to play game. The same kingdom will be up. They will also make improvements. You will have to start from scratch. You can have the same name though. That is why the VFK staff member quit. She is joining VMK again.

(The message you read was confirmed by the Disney team)

I know she wouldn't lie to me, but it's so unreal. And it has to be illegal for her to say it was confirmed like that. Maybe it's just hope, but do you think it might just be a possibility?? I'm so confused.

Well that message in itself seems contradicting, if your friend was telling you this, how could the message she told you, be confirmed by Disney. Personally, I have no idea why people seem to be thinking Disney is re-opening VMK in October.

I also don't think that Disney would give away this sort of info, your friend could be telling the truth, or just passing on a rumor.

Very true,
but I really want to believe it..
You know what I mean?
There's like a little piece of VMK I never want to leave my heart.
I've moved onto another game but in the blink of an eye I would love to just..
To just play VMK one more time.

Well, me and one of my best friends on VMK found each other on Youtube, and we like to talk back and forth. She sent me this comment:
I know she wouldn't lie to me, but it's so unreal. And it has to be illegal for her to say it was confirmed like that. Maybe it's just hope, but do you think it might just be a possibility?? I'm so confused.

Hey, do you know what the phone number is or if there is a site that has it on there? Me and my friends would love to see if they will tell us the same. Thanks

Um, do you think you might be able to get back to me on the asap? Thanks! Me and my friends have gotten too excited, and even more if this is true! :)

Thank you!!!!
-flips

My sister shouted on me the other day as she found the same quote as angelcake posted on a site called Stardoll? under a club named Save VMK.
~Spongeblair

This all started as a rumor about a site for kid stuff or something I don't know,
and this guy said there was a rumor about VMK re-opening in October,
but the next day he posted on his blog it was false, and it got everyone
saying it was going to open in October. I doubt it will actually happen :sad1:

You know, I really want to believe this. I just hope this is true. Although, there is evidence against this statement, there is just that small percentage that it might come true. Stranger things have happened...

VMK is not reopening and there are no plans to do so in the future either. Disney just recently updated the VMK phone message and the VMK website with this:

VMK Homepage said:
VMK launched as a part of the Disneyland 50th Celebration and is now closed. Disney.com continues to create experiences to amaze our guests and we hope that all of our VMK friends will continue to join us.

Recently we've received inquiries asking if VMK is reopening - there are no plans to reopen VMK in any form.

Sorry to say, but I think it's time that we all just move on because Disney has "spoken".

Unfortunately, this is a rumor that has been passed around several boards.
As much as I wish it could be true, it is not.

yea, on another board that I'm not even a member of supposedly that message came from me:):lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter