Noise reduction headphones for kids

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
My DS9 has always been sensitive to loud noises. He has consistently watched fireworks with has his fingers in his ears for the past several years. I have tried to get him to wear headphones in the past and he has refused. However, this year he saw some kids at Disney with them on during the fireworks and started asking for a pair of his own. Any advise on kind or brand works the best and where you can find these at a reasonable cost? Any help would be appreciated!

I have seen them at two places...music festivals and DD's school. The ones at the festivals are made for smaller heads and come in cool colors. I have never seen them for sale at shows, I would have bought them.

At school, they use old stereo headphones that are fugly and clearly have been modified for little ones. The kids don't seem to care how they look, just that they can concentrate and block out other distractions. They work great for some kids.

Sorry I can't help you more specifically, but how cool that your DS came up with a solution! Good luck!

My son owns two pairs of Peltor Junior Earmuffs. He has worn them at Disney during the fireworks and also at various air shows with the Blue Angels. They work very well...I've tried them. I purchased them on Amazon and they are very reasonable priced...around $13 - $20 depending on what color you choose.

My son owns two pairs of Peltor Junior Earmuffs. He has worn them at Disney during the fireworks and also at various air shows with the Blue Angels. They work very well...I've tried them. I purchased them on Amazon and they are very reasonable priced...around $13 - $20 depending on what color you choose.

I see they offer Junior and Kid's size. I would have a almost six year old, 5 year old and almost 2 year old the time we go. Just wondering what sizes you would suggest. My kids don't like the noise from the fireworks and this may help out so we can actually stay and watch them. I would love to do the Wishes Dessert Party but I don't want upset kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter