• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nomad Lounge by Tiffins and Disney Visa

Carrie Ellis

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know if the Nomad Lounge does the 10% off with Disney Visa since Tiffins does too?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Not according to the information found here ...
It does mention Tiffins at the Park, but lists no other eligible discounts for dining there.
Since it is not specifically listed, I wouldn't expect it.

They are two completely different "businesses" that share a kitchen. That allows some cross food offerings (we ordered Nomad food in Tiffins because we thought the apps were better) but it's not considered part of Tiffins.

In general, since the loss of TiW card, there are no discounts on alcohol. the VIsa card, AP, DVC cards never had alcohol discounts that i am aware of. Now will they give a discount on food ordered at Nomad, but not on alcohol? You'd have to ask.

Now will they give a discount on food ordered at Nomad, but not on alcohol? You'd have to ask.
No they don't. When we visited we did have food as well as alcohol. No discount on anything.

When I asked about last month, the bartender indicated that the only discounts at Nomad are cast member discounts. No AP, no DVC, no Disney Visa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter