• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-Alcoholic beers?

Caryn220

Earning My Ears
I have read that some places in Epcot have non alcoholic beers. Wondering if anyone knows a bit about this? Specifically which pavilions? Would love to drink around the world with my boyfriend but I can’t have alcohol so a NA is always my best option. Any input is appreciated!

The stand outside of Germany has non alcoholic beer, and the old Margarita stand by Mexico used to have virgin margaritas. It reopened as the new Choza de Margarita last November. Not sure if they do too now. Any TS restaurant can make you what you want. Im sure there are other options someone can let you know about.

The stand outside of Germany has non alcoholic beer, and the old Margarita stand by Mexico used to have virgin margaritas. It reopened as the new Choza de Margarita last November. Not sure if they do too now. Any TS restaurant can make you what you want. Im sure there are other options someone can let you know about.
Thank you very much!

Not sure why you cannot have alcohol but be aware that many non alcoholic beer actually still contains alcohol just in very small amounts.

Not sure why you cannot have alcohol but be aware that many non alcoholic beer actually still contains alcohol just in very small amounts.
Yes I am aware. I can have a non alcoholic beer or two. Nothing hard and nothing with an alcohol content above 3%

any updates to non alcoholic beer locations in Epcot? or anywhere else in the World? my husband doesn't drink and I'd love to find some locations where he can get NA beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter