Non-Alcoholic drink selections

budgie

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find any complete information in one spot so thought I would ask myself. At the moment I am really only able to drink unsweet iced tea or bottled water. I'm not worried about water while walking the parks but what is the availability like in the restaurants for either of those 2 (table service mostly)? If I ask for just water do they bring tap or bottled? I checked a few online menus and some forum posts but the information seems old or mixed so I thought I would see what's current. I'll be going end of April. Thanks for the help!

You will find both everywhere. Most of the iced tea is Gold Peak but some table service places do actually brew their own.
Most restaurants will also automatically bring you filtered tap, but again a few table services will ask if you want bottled.

At either QS or TS, if you want bottled water, you'll need to specifically ask for bottled water, otherwise, they will bring you filtered tap water.

I'm pretty sure every TS has unsweetened tea as an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter