• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

This process is so typical Disney IT - painful to the point where I really don't care whether I go or not anymore. But I won't be giving them what they want with one less reservation - we are DVC so someone else will snatch up my cancelled room. :(

Last edited:

Magically I got in. A blue box appeared in the upper right of my plans to click and make reservations. It was very straightforward and a few windows to proceed thru to select party, date on calendar and park. At the end you can scroll down to make a res for another date. And this was on my sixth or seventh window so who knows what the queuing system is like....

Ok for those stuck in Space Mountain limbo. Try this. Go on the site. Book a reservation from the menu things to do. Book whatever Disney Springs restaurant(you can delete later) It'll ask you to log in and go through the whole reservation. After you're done reserving go to the Park reservation system on the MDE drop menu and you should be able to book. LMK if it works

Try a new window or tab with the Park Reservation system guidelines. I was logged in already (in multiple windows) and even had Space Mountain in others, but that's what let me in. The Space Mountain screen went blank after the countdown was over, so maybe it recognized in a different window/tab that I'd been waiting.

Ok for those stuck in Space Mountain limbo. Try this. Go on the site. Book a reservation from the menu things to do. Book whatever Disney Springs restaurant(you can delete later) It'll ask you to log in and go through the whole reservation. After you're done reserving go to the Park reservation system on the MDE drop menu and you should be able to book. LMK if it works
That method works!!! Thank you!

I was able to get reservations for all of the parks on the days we wanted. Now, here is to hoping that when I transfer a ticket to someone else in the event my spouse is unable to go, that I will also be able to transfer that park reservation. I have a screenshot from a CM saying it can be done, but I'm still worried.

Try a new window or tab with the Park Reservation system guidelines. I was logged in already (in multiple windows) and even had Space Mountain in others, but that's what let me in. The Space Mountain screen went blank after the countdown was over, so maybe it recognized in a different window/tab that I'd been waiting.
this worked. got my aug. / sept. days. thank you so much!! would NOT have been able to figure this out without you! i even cancelled my dining i fake made! love you all.... got five park days booked (2 dhs, 2 mk, 1 epcot). no clue if i'm even going but i have choices and i like choices

I finally got in at 9:30 am. I was on the Space Mountain Clock for 15 minutes. When it got to 0 it went to 30 seconds again. Then it got to 0 again and let me in. Once I was logged in it was very quick and easy to book my park days. I got what I wanted. This was for 5 days in September. Got one day at each park plus a second day at HS. Good Luck everyone.

The space mountain timer reset periodically for me - adding 30 seconds back to the time a few times. Ultimately I got in and was able to make my reservations. People need to be a bit more patient because it does say "approximate wait time".

This worked!!! You have my utmost gratitude!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter