• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-expiring ticket question

ilovejsparrow

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how to find out how many days are left on an old non-expiring ticket? My mom purchased one in 2005 and is unsure what is left on it. Going to Guest Services in a park would be the worst case scenario- we have an upcoming trip and would love to know how many days she needs to purchase in advance.

TIA!

If the tickets are linked to her profile in MDE, simply go in to make FP+ for days that are currently open in the calendar. I had to do this for our upcoming trip as I didn't know how many I had left. I went in, picked a date and a park and made 1 FP+ for a ride that isn't very popular (like the Pixar Shorts in EP) and then checked to see how many days I could make FP+. For example, make a FP+ for Aug. 23, 24, 25 and so on. Once you no longer have valid ticket media to make FP+, the system will stop you and you will see how many days you could make FP+ for. I then went back in a cancelled those FP+ in case someone was dying to get a Pixar Shorts FP+ . . . I hope that makes sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter