Non-Guest Magic Kingdom Fireworks Viewing

Tallis

DIS Veteran
Is there anyway to have a good viewing spot for the Magic Kingdom fireworks for someone not staying at WDW, or even visiting the parks?

We used to be regulars, with annual passes, but haven't been since 2019 and I know much has changed. Back in those days, I know I could park at Disney Springs and take a bus to a resort for viewing. Not sure if they allow that anymore.

We will be in Orlando for a few days, and don't expect to visit WDW until 2/23, but would like to drive over one night to view the fireworks and get that Disney Magic feeling.

If it’s not 4th of July or New Year’s Eve, you can watch from the Poly beach.

The GF marina outside Gasaparilla’s is a good location as is the GF boat dock.

But my favorite location is actually the TTC near the ferry dock. We found that out by accident one night when trying to get ahead of the MK crowds. We stepped off the ferry, heard the music starting up, and enjoyed a fantastic view of the fireworks!

I think you can still watch from the Ticket and Transportation Center. That's the best view.
Watched from there a couple weeks ago - love it! It really allows you to appreciate how HUGE they are that you can't get up close.

I would park at Disney Springs and take the bus to Polynesian. You can walk out to the beach OR you can walk to the TTC which will be a more direct view.

My favorite is the roof of the Contemporary....same level as the shops, just walk straight through the glass doors at the back. There's a smoking area in the way back of the roof, but up front there's a few seats and plenty of standing room. Excellent view, and of course they pipe in the music.

I’d go to the bridge between Boardwalk and beach club for the Epcot ones. Or ride the skyliner during the fireworks, very cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter