Non-park resort stay this weekend - Suggestions on what to do?

bbmassey

Two Disney Crazed Teachers
We are doing it a resort only non-park vacation getaway this weekend. any ideas of interesting things you would recommend doing during the labor day weekend? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Don’t totally know what’s all open but maybe something like golf, mini golf, horseback riding, renting a boat, spa day. Disney Springs but that’s might be a little crowded especially at night since there’s not a lot to do at night. You could do dinner at California Grill, Saana, Riviera Restaurant.

I’m a fan of the fishing excursions, which if I’m not mistaken are running/available to book. I like the early morning time slot - get out on the water early when it’s cooler, enjoy the sunrise, etc.

Mini golf is another option, as the PP notes. Winter Sumerland isn’t open but the Fantasia courses (by the Swan/Dolphin) are.

Disney transport is free and fun.

Mono ride or skyliner? Perhaps a boat.

You can bus to mk and get on the mono and explore, Bus to HS and walk over to the skyliner etc. Dont forget you can visit AKL and see the animals too.

We were at the poly a couple weeks ago. No boats were available for rental. Not much to do that is open if you aren’t going to the parks. Have lots of pool days and go to different restaurants. We didn’t go to downtown Disney - we didn't feel like It was as safe as the parks were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter