"Non-popular" attractions

I’m no daredevil and really enjoy a lot of the rides mentioned, but the Treehouse is a no-go for me. I climb enough stairs in my house so the idea of climbing them in Florida humidity is very unappealing to me.

One I don’t see mentioned is the steam train. I could ride it around the park twice. All the little scenes, the backs of Splash and Big Thunder mountains—love it all. :)

I love the Carousel of Progress and the Peoplemover and those classics. But my favorite is Mission Space. People on these boards act like its a chore to get on, but its my favorite ride.

We tried Mission Space-- the tame version. Gosh, it made me so sick. I'd do it again if it weren't for that small factor.

Robinson tree is a go to every year. You can see things up high you can't at park level.

I haven't done that in, maybe, 25 years? I thought about revisiting this year.

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros - I love boat rides, and that song is so catchy!

I saw Country Bear Jamboree yesterday, and although to me it was just OK, there were several REAL CBJ fans around me. For me, it's also Ellen's Energy Adventure. It makes me feel so young, riding under the dinosaur eating the grass makes me feel like a little kid back at the New York World's Fair again.

I've only been once, but I loved Muppet vision 3d! I'm a Muppet Show fan from wayyyyyy back. I loved that the theater looks just like the one on the TV show, and the animatronic Statler & Waldorf was pure genius.

Swiss Family Robinson. Turtle Talk doesn't seem to get a lot of love but I think it is so fun. Muppet Vision 3D.

Tiki room.

Hall of presidents

I love all of those as well!

And will add Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK.

Spaceship Earth is a Top 5 ride for me and I doubt it is for most people.

DH thinks this one is a waste of time when you first enter the park, then we're always too tired when we're leaving, so we haven't been in years. But I'll make it back on sometime!

One I don’t see mentioned is the steam train. I could ride it around the park twice. All the little scenes, the backs of Splash and Big Thunder mountains

This was DS's first ride on the first trip he has any memories of. We haven't done it in years, but I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Carousel of Progress by far!

We also love Figment and my DS14 loves the Country Bears (me... not so much... lol). And of course, the Peoplemover -- it gets a lot of love on these boards, but I have only seen a wait for it on a 10/10 crowd day --- a Saturday of Columbus Day week.

PhilharMagic is one of my favorites! Every time we watch Beauty and the Beast, my husband makes the noise during Be Our Guest when the champagne pops.

The champagne bit in Philharmagic is my favorite moment in all the "4D" movie attractions.

Off the top of my head, I like CoP, Tiki Room, Monsters Laugh Floor, Philharmagic, Turtle Talk with Crush, and Impressions de France (love the great music).

Ellen’s Energy Adventure (RIP) was my absolute favorite. Now it’s probably Gran Fiesta. Love Spaceship Earth, Nemo, and Hall of Presidents as well, though the last 2 times I’ve had to take my screaming child (different one each time) out the back door. I’ve been to MK around 8-10 times but have never been to the Tiki Room or Country Bear. I’m making them priorities on this trip due to the July heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter